Assistant to the Chair
- Process Purchase Orders.
- Manage Conference room scheduling.
- Track and Enter Milestones into Student Information Systems, (SIS).
- Administratively support both the Undergraduate and Graduate Directors.
- Oversee the distribution of department keys.
- Serve as facilities contact/liaison.
- Assemble/Process Promotion and Tenure Packets.
- Arrange hotel reservations as needed.
- Arrange catering for events as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Department Chair.
- Provide academic program guidance and support to students.
- Monitor/distribute/order office supplies.
- Manage department copiers and printers.
- Disseminate incoming mail.
- Maintain and update the faculty bookcase and bulletin boards.
- Supervision of department student worker(s).
- Collaborate with Financial Coordinator regarding exceptions and milestones.
- Manage tutorial credit tracking.
Internet and Popular Press Publications: